Over the weekend–in between fits of anger directed at demented fathers who get sexual gratification from belittling teenage boys–I “rediscovered” my Tumblr account (there’s a feed from it on the right-hand rail) and decided to consolidate and reorganize my web presence on the various sites and networks I play around on.
My WordPress blog will continue to feature longer written pieces and graphics-heavy entries. My Tumblr site will be for quick-hit posts, as well as streaming a feed from my WordPress blog and Twitter. And of course, Twitter is where you’ll find me shouting obscenities and craziness like some English-speaking pteradactyl you’d find panhandling for change on the corner.
If you’re like a lot of recovering phencyclidine addicts, you can’t get enough of my writing. If that’s the case, head over to Milwaukee Moms where I’ve got a couple recent articles up on the site with more to come.
Finally, in case you haven’t been in this neck of the woods for a while, here’s a look at some of the things you’ve been missing:
- Underrated Crush: Judy Greer This actress will make you laugh while you’re thinking naughty thoughts about her.
- Let’s play Gay, Straight or British A response to a recent Newsweek article that says out gay actors can’t play straight parts convincingly.
- Observations on the “Iron Man” sequel One geek’s perspective and nitpicks Written with tongue firmly in cheek.
- “The Rotten Tomatoes Show”: A smart and funny take on a dying TV genre The funniest review you’re not watching on the best channel you’re not watching.
- Are you smarter than an HLN viewer Odds are pretty high that the answer is yes.